POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Thursday, February 19, 2009

The glitter or not the glitter?

I've been thinking...although I've read that Ray Bradbury, a famous science fiction writer says...don't think, just do!...similar to Yoda's remarks from Star Wars........ I've been thinking about blogging topics on positive thinking that are of value to others as well as myself. I've always had an attraction to glitter and anything that sparkles. Now this may seem to be a bit strange, some may say it is. When you think about it though glitter is about shiny and bright light. Isn't that a positive experience? The twinkling stars above us and shimmering reflections of light on water just seem magical to me. The sparkling effects are caused by the movement of light reflecting on a surface that has many facets or a surface that is moving itself . I toy with the idea of not having animated sparkly entries which might cause me to stray from the topic for my blog. Then I compromise and add something that might be considered to satisfy my objective while still providing a little animation or interest. I'm still looking for the right balance and have come to the conclusion that it's good to have some glitter. We could all use some glitz, glamour and glitter at times....it makes us smile. I just love that glitter!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

we all love the Christmas lights-go out of our way to see them,some people leave them up year-round ,I love the fibre-optic things.Found things I can keep up year-round-like flowers and angels,LOL.I think we all have a fascination with the sparklies!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails