POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Friday, March 6, 2009

Followup on my Courage Speech

The speech was delivered ...that's about all I can say. I had way too much material and so I found myself digressing a little. I had a Yin Yang analogy with Fear on one side and Courage on the other...you can't have one without the other but they are polar opposites.
There was a lot in the speech for the short time frame I had and probably should have given myself another week or so to think it out more but it is what it is. I'll be working on it some more since I will be delivering it again soon.....for another venue. I discovered a lot of ways to look at courage and kept coming back to how many places I can find it in myself and others to. A friend gave me some feedback that maybe I should use the Encouragement idea more as a theme....we will see.... In any case...a focus on courage rather than fear may be the positive result and learning out of this. :)
.

4 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

Hey - just popping in to say hi. hope you are ok. Love Laine xxxx

Writing on Board said...

Toastmasters. Courage over fear. I like it, Maria. I do.

Unknown said...

So glad you came by my site, I will be dropping by this site indeed, I love the positive flow you have!

Maria said...

Hi, Laine! I'm good hope you are too! Thanks Writer On Board...I like it too.... Gabriella Moonlight, Your site was very interesting. Please do stop by again soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails