POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Gratitude Dance

I'm on twitter now and as of this morning I'm trying to send my blog posts RSS feeds to the twitter feed. I'm experimenting with the best way to use it and thought one good way to use it is to get a direct feed to twitter of my blog posts. So far it hasn't updated yet...not sure how it works. However, as I was up on Twitter I noticed a post from my friend Theresa, which really made my day.



Her post linked to a site which showed a video of two guys who made up this dance called the gratitude dance: http://daily.finerminds.com/spirit/gratitude/the-gratitude-dance-you-dont-even-need-rhythm-to-do-this/ . I loved it and it really made me smile. I think it will make you smile too.



Considering that I'm sitting here with a broken leg and it still made me smile I figured that qualified it for a pretty good entry. I was thinking, I'm grateful that I only broke one leg! Even though my soccer days are numbered now...I think zero would be that number...:) I am grateful I got to play for a few games before my injury. It was so much fun. I have to admit that my bones are just too soft for me to take any more risk of injury to play again. That's just the breaks. (ha, ha).

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Maria - you crack me up! I guess I must really be your best friend though, since I read your blogs and comment on them :-)

Maria said...

Yes, indeed...:) You are right up there, Theresa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails