POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rainbow from October



A good day is a day with a rainbow! Seattle was dubbed the Emerald city a few years ago but a vote of the general populatons. I think it should have been called the rainbow city. We get quite a few rainbows around here. This year with all the sunshine we've been having it has been even better than most years.

What is a rainbow? Obviously it's a ribbon of light comprised of several colors. A prism in the sky made by rain and sun together. It is a dream for finding happiness. Following the rainbow to it's end for that pot of gold is an anecdote for following your dreams for your own happiness. One day when I first met my husband we asked each other a question about a wish. If you could have one wish what would it be? He went first. He said he would wish for happiness. I was impressed and immediately realized that I wanted that same wish. Whether we get money, fame, health or anything else in our lives it means nothing if we aren't happy. I still wanted all those other things and that didn't stop. But as for my wishes....happiness definitely topped the list for me. I wonder how others think about this. Why is it that happiness is the grandest wish of all?

1 comment:

nancy said...

Hi Maria. We got the same rainbow here in Buffalo, NY. It was quite awesome to see one. I could only get half of it. I need to get away and get a full picture like this one you got on your blog. I post it on my blog recently too. The year had gone so quickly and about over 50 days until the holidays. Wish you well and take care. Nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails