POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Positive Art - 2010 - 27 - The Artistic Chaos of Clutter


Is clutter ever considered Art? It may have it's place as inspiration but I don't think I would call it art. It's more like an art fart. Yes, when we begin that long road to undoing clutter we will find all sorts of things to inspire and reminisce about. The potential projects and the possibilites they hold are two examples. The forgotten memories which rush to the surface of our brains when we get the visual and/or physical contact with an endearing item that has now become clutter is yet another!!!!!! So I ask you...when you look at this photo...is it art or an art fart?

Art not, is it?

However, on the positive side there is something thatallows us to create this chaos. We can leave it and forget it. But unlike really good art we aren't necessarily drawn to go look at it again and again. The attraction is more a need to find something which is needed than to look at the jumbled creation that was made.
Sometimes I'm sure it's really nothing more than an inorganic virus that has invaded my space. A foreign alien power that has subtley grown when I wasn't looking into a mountain of chaotic papers, books, electronic items and furniture. There is always a pathway to get in and out. Funny how there can always be some order even in my room of Artistic Chaos the Clutter has parted to bid me enter and sit a spell to do email or unload some photos.

Even as I look now around the room and see all the little (and big) items in here I am thinking it's a jungle in here. It is growing and needs pruning. Many hours of fun await me here when I finally figure out how to keep just what I need to do to stay ahead of this clutter virus. I don't think there is a cure but there is hope. There is always hope. Enough for now. Chores await.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails