POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Monday, March 21, 2011

Positive Art 2011 - 08 Harpist Extraordinaire

Postitive Music can be so soothing and uplifting to the soul...here is a great example of both. Deborah Henson-Conant plays her creation of Baroque-Flaminco on her beautiful blue harp along with the Grand Rapids Symphony Orchestra. I love this so much and will be seeing her in Tacoma, Washington at the Pantagis Theatre coming up this weekend....so excited...enjoy:



Here is a link to her site for this performance...
http://www.hipharp.com/ia_site/info_ia/grammynom_faqs.html

________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails