POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Positive Art 2011-12 Fairy Tale Journals and Books

Photobucket

I used to love reading Fairy Tales and also having them read to me. There were always such imaginative characters and of course princes and princesses. It strikes me that it also helped me to learn to write and created a desire in me to learn more. Fairy tales can have such ethereal characters such as maidens with blue hair and bedazzled dragons which would befriend kind rugged warriors. They are the stuff of dreams.

Journaling whether in a book or here on the worldwide web is creative art and can have such a positive effect on one's life if one lets it happen. The wonder of a journal of blank pages to fill becomes so much more inviting when there is a magical creature on the cover of the book or the beginnning of a blog entry. A magical creature can inspire, be a buddy or just be a work of art in a journal. Hope this little blue haired portrait is as magical to you as she is to me....a little bit pixelated but that adds to the magic...of the whimsy.

:)

______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails