POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cavalia Artistry 2012 - 03

What is Cavalia? It's an amazing horse and acrobatics show and performance. It is artistry in music for the ears and visuals for the eyes. If ever it should come to your town you must go and see it. Here is a link to the Official Cavalia site: http://unrevedeliberte.cavalia.net/en/medias/photos.aspx

Here are some pics that I took along the walkway to the show the other night. No pics allowed in side...so what you see are pictures of pictures. LOL...still inspiring and amazing. I took all these with my Iphone and then touched them up some ..but that is why the photos look so long...lol

I actually attended by myself. It was a very cold, dark and stormy night. The performance began at 8:00. I had made a last minute decision to go. I needed some inspiration for my Fairy Tale writing. I am up to Chaptor 38 but was getting a little short on some creative thinking. I found my muses here at this show. Wow, I got some great ideas as I was watching. Animals as muses..I should have known. Since I was born in the year of the horse it just seemed very appropriate. I was definitely not disappointed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you might have the pleasure of going to one of these shows. They are truly magical
and one of a kind.

Smiles, Maria
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails