POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nail Art - St. Patricks Green 2012 - 05

I was looking at Youtube at some water paintings (more on that in another post) and found this cool video on painting your nails with a marbling effect with nail polish and water. It's quite creative and inspiringly beautiful.



Collette from Minneapolis also has a blog which has some cool pictures of the nails http://mysimplelittlepleasures.blogspot.com/2011/03/notd-extreme-green-water-marble.html?showComment=1331781535405#c8860507812288026280

and quite a few other ideas for nails when you go to her home page http://mysimplelittlepleasures.blogspot.com/ ....

Way to go Collette....quite an inspiring form of art. The positive thing about it is not only the beauty but the uniqueness and the sharing she does on Youtube. She is one of the people that makes life and the world just a little bit better by her being in it. This is just me saying thank-you! Smiles.

______________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails