POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Thursday, May 4, 2017

What is the definition of Positive?

I have made my blog public once more...

I decided to look up the work positive and see what the Webster had to say about it.  I was surprised to find several meanings.   https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/positive  check it out.  The one definition I focus on is number 8 on the site.
a :  having a good effect :  favorable positive role modelb :  marked by optimism the positive point of view
 Especially 8 b....marked by optimism.  But why that is the last definition instead of the first...I just can't fathom it....It is such an important thing to have optimism.  A matter of attitude of course but definitely a way of life.   Don't you want to have a positive point of view?...or have a good effect on others?   Seems like a good idea to me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails