POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Monday, December 21, 2009

My Positive fixes - entry 2009-4


MUTTERINGS - FREE ASSOCIATION

This is sort of like a gazing globe for the mouth...:)

http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

Week 360

I say ... and you think ... ?

Here are my answers:

1. Interest – the money I earn on savings – Yay!
2. Chase – Manhattan, a mortgage company for homes
3. Itch – scratching that satisfies
4. Soothe – lotion effect on the hands
5. Lamp – light in the living room
6. Tutor – teacher with a personal touch
7. Nicole – one of my daughter’s friends
8. Sloth – furry mammal
9. Burn - The TV show ‘Burn Notice’
10. Bug - Ladybug

__________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria said...

Hi, Luigi...I'm unable to read your response...not sure why but since I don't know what it says I will need to remove it. Sorry. :(

Tien said...

The fact that you blog more when people comment? Well, personally, I feel it is probably because it makes you feel appreciated. That someone cares enough to read and leave you a message, you know...Just my thought. :D

Good mutterings, by the way

Tom Bailey said...

When I was thinking bug I thought windshield... and when I thought Burn I thought sun....

Interesting free word associations....

Thanks for sharing,
Tom Bailey

Related Posts with Thumbnails