POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Positive Entry 2010 - 2 Encouragement Wired

ENCOURAGEMENT WIRED!



We all need encouragement! The Encouragement Wired website is a great place to get some nice reminders of how important encouragement is with some tips on how to be more encouraging to others. Here is their home page link: http://encouragement-wired.com/default.aspx . You can also sign up for a great newsletter from them. Today's post was on the 30 second rule in relationships which simply involves this:


Within 30 seconds of a conversation, say something encouraging to the other person.


Giving out compliments focuses one on the value of the other person and prevents one from being self-absorbed.....Be sure to visit and see the rest, including principles and tips.











_______________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails