POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Monday, February 1, 2010

Positive Entry 2010 - 3 Harp Orchestra

A Harp Orchestra for your Inspiration




Sometimes I feel like a very small voice in the wilderness on my blog, but that's ok. These entries may be solitary ones, like a tree that rustles in the deep woods for a little while. I hope to gather a faithful following of friends that benefit from these entries some day...as they say persistance pays off! The inspirations that come may be a bit haphazard yet I am compelled to continually share them. I really can't help it. In the case of this entry I am writing about something that I have found to be of importance to me for some reason. The subject of Harps. Harps are so amazing. I found this YouTube harp presentation to be amazingly soothing and pretty. I"m learning to play a harp...you can see a photo of me with it below. It's a slow process but I'm getting there.... It takes practice and positive thinking to master any skill. You never know where it will take you.


The orchestra is young but together with the flutes, chimes and violins the buildup at the end is really nice! Enjoy.







and then there is this wonderful harpist, Katrina, who absolutely knows how to strum the strings in this beautiful rendition of the Wedding March as if she were an angel - listen for the grand finale:






Ending with me and my harp...dreaming of playing those tunes some day!



___________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails