POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Friday, June 25, 2010

Positive Art Entry 2010 - 23 The thrill of color

Art can be black and white...which I do like a lot. Art can also be colorful. There is a thrill that comes from a colorful art piece that isn't there with black and white. Color is energetic and enthusiastic. Here are a couple of colorful graphic peices that should serve to excite your visuals. A rainbow rave girl I created on a 3d Site.


Avatar

color

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails