POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Saturday, August 25, 2012

2012 - 08 Inspiration Galore on Pin It

Hello all!   Today's post is about a cool place to get positive inspirations from crafts to music and more.   It's called Pinterest and you can find all sorts of things get you in the mood for what ever you may need to do at

People ask me what's the difference between Pinterest and Facebook?  I'm not the expert but in my opinion, which of course I value highly, (lol),  Pinterest is where you might find things that lift your spirits, that give you ideas and ultimately ways to connect with others that have like interests.  People use it to get fun food ideas,  crafty projects, music to inspire you and all sorts of things.  At least that is what I see.  Some of the participants have business connected with their interests and may guide you there with a link but only if you are interested.  Places like Etsy.com  and others. 

In effect it is like a little bulletin board where you can 'pin' your interests and go back to view them for inspiration or just fun.  Of course to pin you need to open an account but you don't have to pin...you can just surf.

For example...I like cats...do you?  this link to a Pinterest site is all about cats and how to view them in fun ways.


If it makes you smile that is what I would expect!   So if you need a lift you can check out some sites or create one of your own and start your own collection.

Does that get you to thinking?  LOL....




It's ok to stay on the fence about it.......do some research.  I'm guessing that if you are a blogger you will love it!


Smiles,  Maria


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails