POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Saturday, December 1, 2012

2012 - 09 Pink Saturday Inspirational post Front Porch

It's time to post on Pink Saturday and I've been posting via my other photoblogatory blog because I usually use my own pics but today I wanted to pass on a couple of Pinterest sites that have absolutely inspiring Pink posts....  the first one is:

   Pink World   and has a gorgeous little pink front porch...posted....as one of her entries.. I loved all her entries and of course am following her.  She is from Lisbon...and her name is Paula Trinidad...I went to the original entry for the photo she pinned and it was on a site called:  Houzz  at this link:   houzz  .  They encouraged embedding in you blog!  That is great!...It's an idea site for interior decorating...very cool and inspiring.

Tropical Exterior design by Atlanta Interior Designer Suzanne MacCrone Rogers


Another cool pinterest post with pink is called:  cor-de-rosa     which is by Claudia Andre from Bazil...we live in such a cool world....she had some pink heart glazed cornbread cookies that looked pretty good!!!!!
They actually came from a Martha Stewart site originally:   Martha's Pink heart cornbread cookies




For more Pink Saturday posts please visit:


at this weeks posted link:    Pink Saturday post this week


2 comments:

LV said...

The P interest most have a galaxy of lovey images. So many people share from it. I am not a member. I do good to do what I do.

Linda :) said...

So cute and relaxing... I love the walkway leading to the house... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails