POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Friday, November 28, 2008

Changing Fields

You may wonder what is so positive about these Soccer Fields? Two things...1) I was out for a walk getting some exercises and decided to walk over to where my daughter first learned how to play soccer when she was five years old. About a 15 minute photography walk...(that includes stopping to take photos along the way)....my destination was helping me to stay healthy so that's a plus! and 2) These fields used to be all grass and mud when she was learning to play soccer. I managed her team one year at these fields when she was on the Wildcats team. Seems like it was only yesterday...but now she is 23 and these fields have been transformed. She didn't have the benefit of these three now astroturf style fields. I can't recall the exact name of the turf here but it's not muddy at all. The great thing is that they are now truly first class for the soccer teams that play here...the second plus.

Things change and isn't it great when they change for the better? That's what happens when people champion good things. Without the force of someone's good idea and will to make it happen these fields would not exist today! Yay for those with good ideas and the will to transform their ideas into reality....that is the real plus and message of these fields. Maria



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails