POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Friday, November 28, 2008

OPERATION NICE

I discovered a great blog out there by someone who was concentrating on being Nice and doing Nice things. I love that idea because it is the ultimate positive act to be nice to others. I've added her to my sidebar so whenever you want to get some great ideas on being Nice you can just click on over and visit her. Her Name is Melissa and she also collects stories about Nice things.





Kind acts are very powerful! Kudos to you Melissa and here are some flowers for you:

1 comment:

Annie Jeffries said...

This is a very NICE site. Thanks for spreading the word.

Related Posts with Thumbnails