POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Friday, December 26, 2008

Talking Ornament

Just having a little fun..hope this makes you smile...my first experiment with embedded video. I love animated toys and things that sing and dance...this ornament was a purchase from last year that I had tucked away for this year's tree. It will probably become a fixture from now on. I accidentally bumped it today and since it is motion activated it began singing and startled me!!!!...I had forgotten it was there. LOL..



Here is a link to the photo challenge for ornaments which I didn't enter but there are some great photos of ornaments here...:) http://bloggerscommunityphotogallery.blogspot.com/2008/12/bloggers-community-photo-challenge.html
Maria

2 comments:

Maria said...

Comments welcome! Feedback is always good...:)

nancy said...

That ornament is funny, yes it's sounds like it'll scare you alright, but cute. Happy New Year!! Nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails