POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tips on Relationships


Relationships all start with listening and patience. Here is a great article on how to get along in a foreign country on a Positivity blog I absolutely love...it has the best tips and articles..check out this particular entry...I'm sure you will want more:


http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2008/12/27/how-to-build-your-own-support-group-in-a-new-country/ There is so much to learn about being positive ....one tip is don't give up...every day there is just so much that is good and wonderful. Time is fleeting..as I've said many times before. So make the most of your moment. Make them all occassions to celebrate as much as you can...and try to get rest too. Peace to everyone in the this Holiday season and many happy moments to you all!

PS: visit Donna's blog...she put the animation into the water in my photo: http://dsdesignsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

cw2smom said...

Beautiful words Maria! I love the animation in your lovely photo! Blessings! Lisa

Janie said...

Cute little singing ornament. :) Hope you had a blessed Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year. Thank you for sharing. Blessings, Janie

DB said...

Maria, thank you for this reminder about celebrating life. It stirs the good waters. DB Vagabond Journeys

Maria said...

Hi all! Cw2, thanks! Sometimes I wax a little poetic..little being the operative word..LOL...Donna does the animations...I've got a couple of other photos I'd like her to do this with....keep an eye out...Janie, thanks about the ornament...my friend laughed her head off when she saw it on my tree so I figured it was a good positive entry! DB, I like stirring the good waters....good one!....considering the animation too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails