POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Bird of an idea



While this bird may not be real it certainly has some appealing qualities...the sparkly purple feathers, the ability to put this on a display and not have it fly away and maybe even the fact that it might make someone look twice and get their attention. Sometimes even things that aren't real can have a very real impact. I never underestimate the power of a sparkly object to attract my attention. All said, real birds have always fascinated me. The difference is that real birds have the power to fly..while birds like the purple one in this photo have the power to make our ideas and thoughts fly.

I imagined several things when I purchased this little bird such as the bird of paradise in a tropical setting, the little white doves on wedding cakes, the white feathered birds I place on my christmas tree each year just to mention a few. The bird in the photo was part of a display I had at a recent craft show where I showcased my cards and photos. It did bring me luck..I sold my first large framed and matted photo...:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails