POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Monday, May 25, 2009

Success and Sacrifice



So what do these surfboards have to do with success and sacrifice? They are the visible signs of an entrepreneur in process! A young man started a water toy rental business near where we keep our boat. He is fully committed! I believe that to be successful you do need to make some sacrifices..for example it you own a business you need to be there and on top of what is going on in that business or you lose out. However, it is much better if you are doing what you love. the young man who owns this business loves surfing. It is an amazing thing to watch his business take shape and become successful. What is his sacrifice? He is at the shop instead of surfing! I think that is what success is about..knowing what to do next and what not to do next....

Now, how's that for inspiring?

2 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I'm impressed. I sure hope he gives himself at least one day a week to get out there and hang ten.

Maria said...

I was impressed too, Annie! Mostly due to the uninhibited optimism I saw!

Related Posts with Thumbnails