POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Positive Entry 2010 - 11 - Decisions

Decide to Decide!

Have you ever gone out to dinner and were asked what you would like to order, only to hemm and hawww and ask the other person to go first...or even say something like I'll have what you are having? Was the main reason because you just couldn't decide? Guess what, you can do something about that....

Ixtapa

This indecisiveness at dinner can be symptomatic of a bigger decision problem. Check out this article from Anthony Fernando on making decisions: http://www.anthonyfernando.com/2010/04/21/decide-to-be-decisive/

He points out the problem with the little indecisive behaviors. He says making decisions is a skill that has to be practiced. Why didn't I think of that? It takes practice. My DH (Dear Husband) is constantly getting irritated when I can't decide right away or hesitate with the little decisions. So the next time the opportunity comes up I am going to be decisive! I am going to not worry about it so much. I mean agonizing about the little things makes it that much harder on the bigger decisions. Anthony is write...I need to practice.


Anthony also has some very inspirational videos on his site. One Youtube video of his is a Never Giving Up Poem and it is not only uplifting it's very nice. I'll use it for not giving up on practicing...it's not easy practicing to be decisive!!!!!!




__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails