POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Friday, April 30, 2010

Positive Entry 2010 - 13 - Harp Moon River

Moon River on the Harp!

This haunting melody always has me thinking of Sentimental times. It was 'our Song' and my DH (Dear Husband) and I danced to this as our opening song...recorded not on Harp like this beautiful rendition by Harpist Tomoko Sato. The positive force of music cannot be denied! It renders me speechless at times. We all participate in music in some way, either making it or listening to it! When I need a boost...I turn on a little tune or play one. Life is much more with music in it! Even the birds sing!



Here are a couple of other links to her harp music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FWcoWInWs&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO99EZ4RXZE&feature=related

Hope this lifted your spirits...Smiles!

1 comment:

Lainey Laine said...

Wow!!!! Amazing xxxxxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails