POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Positive Entry 2010 - 14 - Avatars

Avatars Can be inspiring. I created a little slide show of some Avatar pics I created on IMVU: a more advanced avatar site which has some great animations. I love the fashion designing and there is opportunity to try some different things to do as well. Having amazing pets or even trying on wings that work. I have always been a science fiction and fantasy story buff so this is inspiring to me. The website is: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_index.php It's artsy and I like that.

(removed music...didn't know how to keep it from starting)..:)

http://www.slide.com/r/OirYRy5j5T9CrTA3AlzLNhyZdbYu0ugl?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original


1 comment:

Lainey Laine said...

That's really good!! Laine xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails