POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Positive Entry 2010 15 - Aly and AJ Shine

There are people in the entertainment industry that just Shine! Aly and AJ are two of these people. This song they sing is one of the nicest songs. It's a slideshow video on Youtube but that makes it easier to listen to the words..the song ends with "every day is another opportunity to Shine' I love it and I'm sure it will be a brighter day for you if you listen to it! They have other videos that are also very good and uplifting. You Shine girls!




Thanks, Aly and AJ...:)

_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails