POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Monday, May 17, 2010

Positive Entry 2010 - 17 - Feathers, Fur and Branches

What? Feathers, Fur and Branches. Seattle Fashion Week 2010 was the host to a designer that created some very interesting outfits. They were imaginative although not really wearable outside of maybe a movie set or theatre stage. I was very intrigued by the show and when looking at the pictures of the other designers clothes that evening I found these the most compelling for some reason. Positive inspirations come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. This certainly appealed to my Science Fiction Fantasy side. I think the lanterns were a nice touch. Interesting idea to wear stockings on only one leg. Kudos for some out of the box thinking. Here are some of the photos I took as they walked down the stage:

Seattle Fashion 2010  1

Seattle Fashion  2010 2

Seattle Fashion  2010 4

Seattle Fashion  2010 5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails