POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Friday, December 31, 2010

Positive Art 2011 - 01 - New Year's by video


I am posting the first of the New Year's positive Art entries! I've always enjoyed the art of New Year's celebrations. From Australia's spectacular fireworks, Auckland, Taipei and Hong Kong and also London's big ben big fireworks to New York's Times Square to Arizona's Pine Cone drop in Flagstaff to Seattle's Space Needle.

I hunted and hunted and finally found some videos to mark the occassions for Australia and some of the zones across the country:

Australia, Auckland, Taipei, Hong Kong :





London last year 2010:




London - this year 2011!!!!!!





Eastern Time Zone - New York - New York Times Square drop of the ball






Mountain Time Zone - Tennessee - Nashville Guitar Drop






Central Time Zone - Arizona - Flagstaff drop of the Pine Cone




Pacific Time Zone - Seattle Washington..
New post COMING SOON....

***************************************************************************

1 comment:

krissy knox said...

thank you for posting these, maria. they were AWESOME!

krissy knox :)
my main blog: Sometimes I Think
Former AOL Journalers, please sign our Jland Directory:
From Jland To Blogger
let's connect on Twitter: http://twitter.com/krissyknox
want to be friends on FB? www.facebook.com/krissyknox

Related Posts with Thumbnails