POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Positive Art 2010 - 33 - Harp Art

What is Harp Art? It is art that goes on a harp, of course! My harp was so beautiful but it was missing something...take a look:

Photobucket

So I asked my sister to help me decorate it with something to make it fill in the missing something...she designed a beautiful icon for my harp's name: Aurora. It is a hidden design that you can see only if you look at it and know that it is there....look closely:

Photobucket

I loved it and had a decal made for the two sides of my harp:

Photobucket

Then, I also wanted something more colorful, with flowers...so I decided on red roses for the sound board front:

Photobucket

All together now!

Photobucket

Now, all that's left is to keep practicing!!!!!

Photobucket

This is just one example of harp art. A visual example. The harp also is a source of music art. Beautiful music......

Cheers and good tidings for the New Year!

*************************************************************

1 comment:

nancy said...

Happy New Year Maria,
I didn't know you play a harp. I always love to do it myself. Due to my hearing I couldn't. Love the decor and yes I see it too. Beautiful.
nancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails