POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heart of Stone

How can a heart of stone be positive? I'll tell you how...when you find it among a bunch of other stones! Every notice how easy it is to find heart shapes in a pile of rocks? I have...I'm always finding them. They always make me smile...even though they are made of stone....now that's a good thing. Next time you are out and about keep an eye out for heart shaped stones. It's such a delight to see one amidst all the other shapes...somehow it softens the view of all those hard rocks. So remember to look for the unexpected heart amidst all the stone and you will find it...I'm sure of it....in the rocks that is. ...and smile away.

2 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

I have looked for heart shaped stones without any luck. Of course, I don't do it regularly but . . . Anyway, I've met others who see them all the time. I think it must be a gift, much like some can find real treasures at yardsales and resale stores.

Elisabeth said...

Neat entry...I love rocks and stones and am always on the hunt for circle stones (stones with holes in them making them a circle, or stones with circle patterns). From now on, I will keep my eyes open for heart stones too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails