POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nature as an Inspiration!

I find that there are so many inspiring things in nature....check out this very lovely slideshow and music from Simple Truths. It is a smile and a rest for the soul that I cannot avoid sharing with you! Don't worry about the ad at the end..it's not at all required......I didn't know how to remove it...but it doesn't hurt any thing....oh yes, and turn up the sound after clicking on the link.
http://www.naturesinspirationmovie.com/

The bird photo below is from last year's trip to Mexico..the wingspans were enormous and I never did find out what these birds were called...:)

2 comments:

nancy said...

OH Maria that is a beautiful Nature's slideshow.I love the colors in some of the photos.Thank you for sharing. Nancy

Fari said...

nice blog thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails