POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Monday, January 5, 2009

Operation Nice - Create a Mantra for your Resolution

Check out this link to Melissa's Operation Nice blog (you can also see it anytime on my sidebar link): http://www.operationnice.com/2009/01/nice-assignment-create-mantra.html


I love her entry about resolutions and an idea of a different approach this year. Create a mantra that captures the essence of your resolutions for the year..captures the essence of you...or at least tries to do that...:)


I love the idea of creating a mantra for my resolutions…..I’ve also had the idea of doing things in categories of threes..top 3’s to speak…but let’s stick with the mantra thing. A great site I have visited is produced by one Melissa called Operation Nice.
She had the entry at this link: NICE Assignment: Create a Mantra which is all about creating a mantra for your resolution..something simple that you can repeat to yourself…her example for the year was: Be Nice and Have fun…
Now I may have to create several mantras to repeat because I have a lot of ideas for improvement but looking at my key goals for the year so far and last years topics…it is a dilemma on what to choose for my top mantra…and then it struck me..it has to be about being positive and optimistic, kind, smart and quick thinking, clear minded and with focus and conviction on whatever I may strive to accomplish…these must be in my mantra!!!!! How will I boil it down to the essence of what I want to do this year? …..I saw a quote the other day on one of those PPS slideshows that come around via email that said: “Aspire to Inspire – before you Expire”…..I like that one…I want to be more than just a success I want to do something of significance….

my mantra for 2009 is: “Aspire to Inspire – before I Expire”…this will help me to remember that time is short, that what I do must be kind and focused, I must have conviction and strive to be clear minded and quick thinking, optimistic and positive so I don’t waste time brooding…..

now for a photo to go with it….hmmmmm…..ASPIRE TO INSPIRE – BEFORE I EXPIRE - These bright sunsets in Mexico should work as my reminder…..life is short, beautiful, brilliant and inspiring.









2 comments:

Janie said...

Beautiful photos. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails