POSITIVE ART

Am I POSITIVE? - Yes, I am!!!!! Optimism is good for everyone! It's not just a fantasy...because I can make it a reality.

I love fantasy art..it is so inspiring and gives me lots of ideas....Thus it is like Positive Art which helps me visualize the best in things around me. Positive movies, paintings, songs, buildings, poems, stories, ..and more.

In keeping with my theme:I will attempt to always keep the sunshine in my heart and share with others the cool breezes of my smiles as much as possible.

I will Visualize the good things and dream how to be amazing so I can make it a reality! :)



Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some reasons to get rid of Negative Thinking!

I've mentioned this site before but I just got a feed today that I thought was a really good one from the Positivity Site and want to pass it on...go to this link: 8 Awesome Reasons to Blast Negativity Out of Your Life, and How to Do It to find out more. I thought it had some great quotes and ideas as usual. I'm never dissappointed with this blog. It is like a very bright spot in my journey to see how others handle thinking positive!

Below is a bright spot for you! One of my favorite sunset shots of the Ixtapa, Mexico sunset. You've seen this photo before but I decided to make it a little bigger this time:

4 comments:

Janie said...

What a beautiful photo!! Thank you for sharing. Will check out the positive things later, thanks for leaving the link. Blessings, Janie

Maria said...

Thanks, Janie! I hope you do check out the link because there are some other articles that are great on the site as well. :)

Sea Angels said...

Wow what a fabulous, uplifting blog ... I have had to become a follower....can't wait to make a cup of hot choc grab some biscuits and have a good read.
I think an Angel has sent you to my blog...thankyou xx
Hugs Lynn xx

New Spectrum said...

it doesn`t need a lot of mental efforts or cognitive programming.... because simply we are here in the world to enjoy what is being offered to us and utilize the tremendous powers we have.... so it will be EASY,FUN,EXCITING....

http://newdailyspectrum.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails